Rwe Renewables GmbH
International Graduate Program @ RWE Renewables – Analytics & Digital
- Online seit 29.12.2020
RWE Renewables GmbH
To start on 1st June 2021, Full time, limited to 18 months, in Essen (Germany)
The RWE Renewables’ Graduate Program is the perfect career start for international graduates who want to be an active part in shaping the energy transition. In our 18month program you will be able to gain professional experience, contribute to important international projects and set up your individualized development.
Analytics & Digital unites the heavier users/ providers of data and digital technologies within RWE Renewables to track and improve the performance of our operating assets through the analysis of SCADA, vibration and other data, optimize project specific turbine layouts for LCOE, and provide pre-construction production estimates for investment decisions, transform the core of our business through increased use of agile methodologies, data and digital technologies, ensure a reliable data and application backbone that enables the above objectives.
You will gain insights into and perform processes in:
- Agile product management, requirement engineering and software development
- Business transformation including agile leadership and innovation techniques
- Operations of our global data infrastructure (local, on premise, cloud)
- Working closely with our stakeholders e.g. in Asset development and Operations and support their O&M processes
- Understand and shape cyber security framework
- Analyze the technical performance of our assets
- Simulate future wind farms and optimize the layout and design
- Change management
- Understanding the benefits of strong partner network to grow globally incl vendor and supplier management processes
Your powerful skills
- A successfully completed degree with a focus on IT
- First relevant practical experience, particularly in the field of renewable energy, data management and software development
- Passion for renewable energy and the desire to be an active part of the energy transition
- Curiosity and openness towards change, the courage to question the status quo and the motivation to take initiative and drive your own ideas and concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to act comfortably in cross-cultural teams, with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
Benefits you can rely on
- 4-6 placements focused on Analytics & Digital and its related departments, one of them is an international placement
- The chance to build your own international network
- The opportunity to get to know other board areas within RWE to broaden your perspectives
- The chance to become a full team member of the Analytics & Digital Departments after successfully finishing the program
Do you want to invest your energy for a sustainable life? Then apply now with just a few clicks.
Application deadline: 15 January 2021
Any questions? Please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 18 months
- Rwe Renewables GmbH
- 45145 Essen, Deutschland
- Frau Julia Wonneberger
Rwe Renewables GmbH